Global Service Desk Consultant (m/f/diverse)
A Global Team with a Local Touch.
Direct entry, Graduate programs, Dual Studies, Bachelor / Master thesis
As a Lufthansa InTouch Group function, the Service Desk Consultant role is responsible for providing technical 1st-level support to the global LIT environment. To maintain a written record of all incidents and tickets logged and comply with all Global IT and Security standards.
- Serve as primary contact for IT issues globally
- Remotely handle Service Requests from multiple sources such as email, chat, and telephone for all employees requiring IT support within LIT
- 1st Level support involving and not limited to password resets, 2FA token assignment
- Coordinate and consult with User and Systems Support Specialists
- Assign tickets to relevant IT resources where applicable (local IT, 2nd Tier, or 3rd Tier support)
- Record, process and maintain all tickets on the LIT IT ticketing system
- Report unusual and recurring issues to Senior Support Specialists
- Adhere to troubleshooting steps and escalation processes
- Always maintain infrastructure knowledge to ensure consistent support delivery.
Employee Assistance Program, Healthcare, Subsidized parking or public transport, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home)
Joining our global team means becoming part of an international quality leader, owned and supported by the Lufthansa Group. We connect with colleagues, customers, and clients - we are best at being in touch!
- Knowledge and working experience in IT Service Desk and End-User IT support and/or Relevant IT qualification essential.
- Experience supporting booking systems like Amadeus is advantageous.
- Knowledge of intranet websites is advantageous.
- Good MS Office skills are essential.
Personal competency requirements:
- Flexible, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Analytical with problem-solving skills.
- Develop an interest in the Contact Centre industry and its processes.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work weekly alternating shift plans.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: