User and Systems Support Team Leader
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join our global team and let your career take off with Lufthansa InTouch!
Research and Development, IT
The User and Systems Support Team Leader is responsible for leading the Global IT Support team to support the InTouch community efficiently and effectively.
- Managers all activities within the Global IT Service Desk department.
- Managment of process documents.
- Ensuring Service Level Targets and Objectives within the SLA are met with vendors
- Ensure that the User and Systems Support Standard Operating Procedures are executed and reported on.
- Incident management support to Head of IT Operations.
- Change Management in accordance to Lufthansa InTouch’s Change Approval.
- Conduct Capacity Management tasks across centralised technologies.
- Maintain Asset register of all cloud and centralized systems and configuration.
- Manage/Govern configuration across cloud,centralized systems and CommVault backup solution.
- Managing the day to day/routine modification of Genesys services.
- Management of Voice Platform and Server environment
- Management of all RFS/RFC and global orders
Free parking, Flight privileges, Hybrid working possible, Health Plan
Welcome to Lufthansa InTouch Cape Town
- 3+ Years of working experience in a similar role
- Relevant IT tertiary qualification highly advantageous
- Highly developed understanding and experience in supporting Genesys service centre environments (Genesys SIP);
- Highly developed understanding and experience in supporting Virtual Desktop environments (Citrix);
- Highly developed understanding and experience in supporting Security environments (RSA, Active Directory, VPN)
- Well-developed understanding of project management methodologies.
- Well-developed knowledge of ICT infrastructure planning and development
- Well-developed knowledge across the service center business
- Well-developed knowledge of telecommunication (voice and data networks) technology
- Well-developed understanding of the service delivery model (ITIL)
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: