Customer Service Manager
Our multicultural, multilingual team provides customer service excellence.
Quality Management, Customer service
The position holder works closely with the Site Operations Manager in seeking to ensure the operative and economic success of the Lufthansa InTouch site.
- Responsible for the planning and steering of the organization with delegated authority by the SOM and in close cooperation with the central Workforce and Steering/Global Operations unit.
- Oversees the provision of local workforce management support and services for the organisation.
- Analyses performance and quality delivery relative to applicable objectives and indicators and drives the establishment of necessary measures for improvement where needed.
- Establishes appropriate controls to ensure accurate and timely reporting and effective performance/service analysis for both the organisation and operative personnel.
Profitability: Ensure that maximum revenue is generated.
Productivity:Make sure that campaigns meets/exceeds client expectations and SLA´
Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Flight benefits
Join our dynamic team in Cape Town
- Proven experience in managing service delivery in a service centre operation and detailed knowledge of service center processes and technological capabilities in a leadership role for at least 2 years/ Middle Management role for at least 5 years.
- Demonstrated leadership experience including people management & development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Workforce Management systems and principles.
- Substantial and broad experience with the implementation of change management.
- Project management experience and the ability to drive project outcomes from end to end.
- Proficiency in English [fluency in another language (native speaker level) is desirable depending on the location].
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: