Customer Service Consultant - French Market - XR Cape Town
Customer Service Consultant - French Market
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join us!
Kundenservice, Vertrieb / CRM
- Effective and timely call handling
- Assures work meets all quality standards
- Assures work meets business productivity goals.
- Seek opportunities for continual improvement.
- Embraces and promotes change.
- General Lufthansa and Star Alliance information on required markets.
- Flight reservation bookings, re-bookings and re-routings.
- Flexibility to a rotational shift.
Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Holidays, Life Insurance, Flight benefits
- 1 -2years Customer Service Experience
- Fluent in French both verbal and written.
- Valid Asylum Seeker or Refugee Status Document
- Proven customer service and sales skills.
- Good understanding of computer system and standard software.
- Availability and ability to work rotating shifts and public holidays.
Should you not receive correspondence within 14days from date of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: