Global Communications Intern (all genders) PT4
The Global Communications Intern supports the Global Communications team
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. Do you want to be part of our amazing Global Communications team?
University internship, Temp/Working student
Design, Communication / PR
The Global Communications Intern supports the Global Communications team in various tasks related to internal/ external communication at Lufthansa InTouch with all centres/departments to source communication topics, support, create of blog articles, support the sourcing, creation of required media.
Lufthansa InTouch Blog
- Liaise with local communications anchor people in our centres to source communication topics & content
- Create local/articles, support copywriting texts, source, edit media,& prepare articles on the WordPress platform for final publication
- Manage database, create/ delete accounts, change user rights & roles as required,& password resets
- Create/ publish surveys, extract & distribute results.
- Promote/ introduce the blog, to colleagues, enhance awareness of communication activities
- Assist with technical troubleshooting, with external provider (Lightspeed) regarding any technical problems, report bugs & ensure a solution
- Analyse traffic, create Google Analytics reports
- Support with content creation for external platforms, social media & websites
- Manage Global Communication mailbox
- University degree / diploma in corporate communications, digital marketing, digital media, or a related topic
- Good copywriting skills
- Knowledge of WordPress is advantageous
- Knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop) is advantageous.
- Proficient skills with the Microsoft Office suite – MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent proficiency in English language (written and verbal).
PERSONAL COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong focus on quality, commitment to standards of excellence.
- High attention to detail
- Accountable, responsible, and self-managed.
- Good organizational skills.
- Distinctive hands-on mentality, enjoyment of operational work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight timelines.
- Creative thinking & innovation.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: