Head of Controlling (m/f/diverse)
Do you want to take over responsibility of Controlling across all LH InTouch locations globally?
Then we offer an exciting opportunity as Head of Controlling (m/f/diverse) based in our Headquarter in Berlin ensuring a consistent Controlling and Reporting environment across LH InTouch, meeting internal and external requirements.
Controlling, Finance / Accounting / Taxes
The responsibility of the role includes the overall operative and strategic planning, internal and external monthly and quarterly reporting, internal and external pricing as well as the adaption of the defined Unit Cost Modell and Revenue Controlling.
- Responsible for LH InTouch annual budgeting and in-year forecasts – operational, strategic and rolling planning in cooperation with the Performance & Planning department
- Ensure correct and timely monthly, quarterly & yearly financial reporting across LH InTouch and discuss results with LH InTouch Management and Lufthansa counterparts
- Steer the local year-end-closing auditing process and contact person for auditors
- Drive and monitor cost saving projects on global level
- Calculate prices in close cooperation with Business Development for the calculation of tenders and further develop price calculation mechanisms
- Develop and optimize KPIs with the aim of continuous improvement of LH InTouch’s cost position
- Lead the Global Controlling team
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Follow Vanessa and get an insight into working as Customer Service Consultant at LH InTouch.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- University degree with focus on Finance & Controlling or other relevant qualification or equivalent relevant working experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role including disciplinary leadership
- Proficient skills with relevant and established Controlling Software and Tools
- Proficient skills with the Microsoft Office Suite – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English (German beneficial)
- Strong Leadership skills and proven ability in leading a team to achieve objectives within tight timelines
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with high attention to detail in a fast paced and changing environment
- Independent, highly self-motivated approach to work with high sense of responsibility
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: