Customer Service Consultant - Home Based German Speaking
As a part of our team, you can make someone’s day every day through positive interactions, and a continuous learning environment. As a home base position, you can provide this high level of service in German from the comfort of your home! On top of that, you will have access to amazing discounted travel rates, so that you can explore the world and meet amazing people along the way!
You will use your knowledge of the German language paired with your passion for people to provide professional and efficient call service to our valued travelers. Training will be provided to ensure confidence and success when handling customer calls. Some of your responsibilities as a member of our skilled global team will include:
- Helping with general flight reservations and making direct sales
- Providing information about Lufthansa’s products and services
- Assisting passengers with check-in
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Supporting travel agencies
- Working rotating shifts on evenings and weekends as needed
Free parking, Flight privileges, Hybrid working possible, Development programs, Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Healthcare, Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Medical Insurance
The training for this position consists of 4 weeks virtual training, followed by 3 weeks of hands on training in downtown Toronto.
Take a look at the day in the life of the customer service consultant!
- Home-Based Work Arrangement to allow for a better work/life balance - no commute!
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
- Highly Discounted Airfare
- Development Opportunities
- International Exchange Programs
You have a positive attitude and enjoy problem solving to provide the highest quality of service. New opportunities and challenges excite you, and you can’t wait for the opportunity to grow your network internationally. Your other qualifications include:
- Excellent written & verbal communication in both German (native speaker level) & English
- Previous experience in a customer service role asset
- Minimum high school diploma
- Solid understanding of computer systems and software
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Take pride in conducting excellent interactions with colleagues and customers
- Willing to take part in 3 weeks of hands on classroom training prior to home-based working arrangement in downtown Toronto
- Able to work on our team for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Able to work rotating shifts, including evenings, weekends and some statutory holidays
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: