Global Quality Manager - Customer Feedback Management (m/f/diverse)
We are offering the opportunity to globally manage the quality of Lufthansa Airlines Customer Feedback Management (CFM) across all providers.
The main task of the position is to lead, manage, develop, organize and motivate the Quality team to achieve the Customer Feedback Management (CFM) service levels and operating quality standards.
Quality Management, Customer service
- Oversee daily operational functions of the global CFM Quality Team, including Compliance, Fraud & Data Protection teams of all providers in liaison with the Lufthansa dedicated CFM department
- Manage KPIs, service levels & feedbacks directly with the dedicated Lufthansa Department
- Maintain and create work policies, procedures & data base applications that enforces quality standards, operational practices and internal policies across all locations and providers that handle CFM
- Acts as liaison with site and provider managers responsible for CFM to ensure that the operational processes and systems are functioning properly in accordance with quality standards and where required conduct root cause and trend analysis of internal and external errors to drive improved departmental accuracy scores
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- Minimum 5 years quality management experience in the airline or customer service industry
- A tertiary education in quality, training or industrial psychology or a related field or equivalent relevant experience is advantageous
- Holistic knowledge of CRM processes
- Practical experience in reporting and data analysis
- Cheetah know-how or experience in written customer communication and respective tools is advantageous
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- High leadership competence
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Performance-driven and results-orientated with a relentless drive to succeed
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: