Process Specialist Customer Feedback Management (m/f/diverse)
We offer an exciting position in our office in Berlin to manage current processes of Lufthansa Airline’s Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and identify improvements through liaising with Lufthansa CFM team, CFM Global functions as well as providers.
Sounds interesting? Then apply now!
Customer service, Process Management
- Provide administrative support with manuals, guidelines and document management
- Identify opportunities for regular process improvements of CFM portfolio
- Set-up and manage an internal briefing system to inform all stakeholders about process changes and ensure the implementation of such changes
- First point of contact for process questions from the operative and provider network
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- Process management experience in the airline or customer service industry, CFM process knowledge is advantageous
- Experience in management and improvement of processes
- Cheetah know-how or experience in written customer communication (tools)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Independent, self-motivated approach to work with a high sense of responsibility
- Passionate about delivering high quality results and strong customer focus
- Efficient working style with a high attention to detailin a fast changing environment
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: