Engineering Support Specialist
Are you a proactive professional who possesses good negotiation skills? Do you want to be part of our team? If so, this job was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering, Logistics / Materials Management
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Analyze and process incoming documentation (e. g. OEM, Aircraft, MPD, AMP, Component, Certificates) and data.
- Induce trouble shooting and solve problems of incomplete documentation, information, data and counter.
- Maintain and assess the Continuing Airworthiness of the customer´s fleet and update relevant status configuration and tracking information.
- Support process center and project management.
- Perform regularly quality checks for own processes and improvements based on defined KPI criteria.
- Coordinate and support dedicated Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance, LHT and Customer departments.
- Transfer relevant information to the target IT system in accordance with defined processes.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
This organization is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft and offering additional engineering services. At our Budapest site, special emphasis is placed on the processing of technical data and documentation.
The ideal Engineering Support Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B desirable ).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory
- Excellent English language skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Willingness to work at customer’s site.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Stress resistant.
- Customer orientation with special focus on customer needs.
- Open to business trips abroad.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary.
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: