Performance Data Analyst (all genders)
Are you passionate about reporting and analysis? Do you have experience in the Operational Reporting of a Customer Service operation and are excited to join one of the biggest airline groups in the world?
Then apply now!
We are looking for a Performance Data Analyst (m/f/diverse), as part of the Group Performance & Planning (P&P) team.
Planning / Organization
In this position you are responsible for the Operational Reporting and analysis of all services across LH InTouch. You measure, monitor and forecast the operational performance, analyse trends, build an understanding of drivers for forecasting and performance to improve the end-to-end P&P functions.
- Extracting data from various sources like CRM systems, call & chat logs, emails, other communication channels
- Pre-processing data to remove inconsistencies, missing values, and outliers if necessary
- Historical Data Review to understand trends, such as monthly or seasonal variations in call/chat volumes, or patterns related to specific events (irregularities)
- Trend Identification by spotting patterns and analysing correlations
- Segmentation Analysis of data (e.g. teams, communication channels)
- Comparative Analysis to compare service center performance against industry benchmarks or competitors if such data is available/internal locations
- Design, develop and manage standard & ad-hoc reports and dashboards on the historical and the forecasted operational performance of all services across LH InTouch
LH InTouch Recruiting Team
Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance
The LH InTouch colleagues globally share what they like about LH InTouch and what makes it so special.
... with attractive discounts on flights and other travel perks for you and your family and friends.
- Proven experience in a Service Center environment, ideally in a similar role (e.g. Business Intelligence , performance & planning)
- Experience in building and analysing models using various statistical tools for forecasting & optimization, working with large data sets in a data warehouse environment.
- Mathematical/statistical skills such as ability to explore and apply modelling and predicting methodologies.
- Well-developed skills with Microsoft Office Suite, expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge and/or experience in any of the following is of advantage:VBA language, SQL language, MS SQL/ Oracle DB; Power BI, Tableau
- Proficiency in English language (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level analytical & mathematical skills
- Ability to determine the best way to structure data, measure, and display performance metrics to various stakeholders
- Highly motivated, solution-oriented and innovative
- Independent and accountable team player
- Ability to manage competing priorities and to work in a fast paced and changing environment
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: