Are you a strong communicator, proactive and passionate about change? Are you eager to lead teams and individuals in improving agile methods and practices and fostering agile culture in an organization? If so, apply now to become a Scrum Master at Lufthansa!
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Be a Scrum Master for a software development team of about 20 people filling various roles and located in two locations Princeton (New Jersey) and Zurich (Switzerland)
- Instill in the team the courage to experiment and learn how to improve the way that the team works.
- Establish in the team a passion for continuous improvement in what the team produces and how.
- Find KPIs and opportunities for improvement from analysis of processes, evidence from the CI/CD toolchain (e.g., Jira and TeamCity)
- Lead T- and E-shaping of people.
- Foster a culture of self-organizing and autonomous agile teams with collective ownership.
- Coach Product Owners and help them to master their responsibilities (e.g., product backlog management, optimizing the value)
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Our team specializes in building mobile mapping applications that are used in the cockpit by major international airlines.
Join our Lufthansa Systems family!
We are based in Princeton, New Jersey. Our office is not far from the university campus. Being here, we enjoy the opportunity to participate in numerous public lectures and open discussion panels at one of the best universities in the world.
Our software is used by tens of thousands of commercial pilots flying for the biggest airlines in the world.
You can find more information about our product line Lido/Navigation and other interesting projects at https://www.lhsystems.com/
The ideal Scrum Master should meets the following requirements:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent technical background.
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing,Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- Strong familiarity with Agile, Extreme Programming, Lean software development and DevOps.
- Work experience in scaled agile environments and familiarity with Management 3.0 is a plus.
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments.
- Empathetic, confident and persuasive communicator.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Scrum Master certification
- Authorized to work in US.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.www.lhsystems.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: