Head of Category Management IT Applications (m/f/diverse)
Are you ready to help shape the IT world of LHG in the IT Applications team? As part of the 'IT & Managed Services' division, we enable the provision of product groups such as Flight Operations, Revenue Management Systems and Sales Support. Be part of our team and secure optimal conditions and stability in the supply chain!
The Head of Category Management IT Applications is centrally responsible for the procurement of IT services and IT applications for the Lufthansa Group.
- Is responsible for the strategic purchasing "IT Applications" with >400 mEUR p.a., includes contract management, supplier negotiations and supplier management for the "commodities": Operations, Network & Fleet Planning Systems, Sales, Revenue Management Systems, Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse
- Defines global commodity strategies, cost savings and meets sustainability targets
- Optimizes working capital, develops end-to-end strategies and ensures data-driven decisions
- Monitors supplier management, innovation, compliance and stakeholder communication
- Establishes efficient and stable supply chains in terms of quality, cost efficiency and security of supply
- Plans and monitors the budget and staff management
...and become part of our team!
Be a role model and embody the values of LHG Procurement: appreciation, entrepreneurial spirit, sustainability and group optimization.
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business law, mathematics, strategy, project management
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in negotiation-intensive roles; Several years of project management experience incl. agile methods
- Knowledge of financial controlling
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Legal knowledge, especially in contract management
- Know-how in working capital management incl. supply chain finance
- Data analytics know-how
- Neutrality and objectivity towards companies/Corporates
- ESG know-how
- Risk management know-how-High: Willingness to take on responsibility and high willingness to make decisions-Strong cost awareness-Very good communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness-Ability to manage employees
We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT as well as Occupational Safety and Medical Services, which we provide or manage ourselves. Our primary goal: professionalism. We achieve this on the one hand by harmonising and standardising processes and on the other hand by continuously increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. In doing so, we see ourselves as a protagonist in digitalisation, as well as in the use and dissemination of the latest technologies, for example in the area of business process automation. As an internationally operating company, we are represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Delhi, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, New York City and Vienna and manage business process outsourcing (BPO) providers at home and abroad.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: