Head of Category Management Consulting & Managed Services (m/f/diverse)
Are you ready to help shape the IT world of LHG in the Consulting & Managed Services team? As part of the "IT & Managed Services" division, we provide consulting services in areas such as strategy, IT, legal, HR and M&A. Be part of our team and ensure optimal conditions and stability in the supply chain!
The Head of Category Management Consulting & Managed Services is responsible for the procurement of consulting services, including in the areas of strategy, law, taxes and employees.
- Is responsible for purchasing "Consulting & Managed Services" with >250 mEUR p.a., includes contract management, supplier negotiations and supplier management for the "Commodities": Consulting & Managed Services, among others
- Defines global commodity group strategy, cost savings and meets sustainability targets
- Optimizes working capital, develops end-to-end strategies and ensures data-based decisions
- Monitors supplier management, innovation, compliance and stakeholder communication
- Establishes efficient and stable supply chains in terms of quality, cost efficiency and security of supply
- Plans and monitors the budget and staff management
...and become part of our team!
Be a role model and embody the values of LHG Procurement: appreciation, entrepreneurial spirit, sustainability and group optimization.
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business law, mathematics, strategy, project management
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in negotiation-intensive roles; project management experience incl. agile methods
- Knowledge of financial controlling
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Legal knowledge, especially in contract management
- Know-how in working capital management incl. supply chain finance
- Data analytics know-how
- Neutrality and objectivity towards companies/Corporates
- ESG know-how
- Risk management know-how
- High willingness to take on responsibility and willingness to make decisions
- Strong cost awareness
- Very good communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to manage employees
We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT as well as Occupational Safety and Medical Services, which we provide or manage ourselves. Our primary goal: professionalism. We achieve this on the one hand by harmonising and standardising processes and on the other hand by continuously increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. In doing so, we see ourselves as a protagonist in digitalisation, as well as in the use and dissemination of the latest technologies, for example in the area of business process automation. As an internationally operating company, we are represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Delhi, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, New York City and Vienna and manage business process outsourcing (BPO) providers at home and abroad.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: